Makes 4 burgers
2 lb Ground beef (80% lean suggested)
2 tbsp WGR Seasoning Salt
• Gently shape the ground beef into four 8oz burgers, about ¾ inch thick
• Season each side of each the burger with about ½ tsp of Seasoning Salt
• Grill the burgers over direct high heat to seal in the juices, about 2 minutes per side
• Move the burgers to indirect medium heat and finish cooking until desired temperature is reached, turning once or twice halfway through the grilling time.
• Serve on your favorite hamburger bun along with your favorite goodies